Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Author, Patricia Bridewell

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I am a Christian Fiction writer, adjunct college professor, mental health nurse, and mother of two. Approximately five years ago I started journaling as a form of therapy. Writing a novel was a gift from God--not something I had planned to do. While sitting in front of my computer one day, perusing my notes, I developed my first novel, "Reflections of a Quiet Storm." After writing 9 chapters, I stuffed the manuscript in a drawer and it stayed there for six months. The story, based on some of my true life experiences, strummed too many painful chords--loud and clear. Through the Lord's compassionate guidance, I completed the manuscript and submitted it to two publishers. Jessica Tilles, Chief Editor and owner of XYP, published the novel in March 2009.

1 comment:

Vineyard Sound Books said...

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for your e-mail, and for writing what appears to be a very inspirational story.

God gives us so many wondrous gifts. His presence can be felt each and every day. However we must stay AWAKE, and we must LOOK and SEE Him in our daily lives. He is always there for us, even if we aren't there for Him.

Blessings,

Stephen
www.VineyardSoundBooks.com
E-mail: Stephen@VineyardSoundBooks.com